IMG_09352 on Flickr.
Activa, featured work in Logopond Book v1 on Flickr.
Squarepusher - ‘Dark Steering’
I feel that we are all philosophers, and that those who describe themselves as a ‘philosopher’ simply do not have a day job to go to
Absolut on Flickr.
Yuksek - Off the wall
SebastiAn - Love in Motion
You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile.
— Brian Tracy
Gramatik - It’z Over (F.A.Q Remix)
- Work on one thing at a time until finished.
- Start no more new books, add no more new material to “Black Spring.”
- Don’t be nervous. Work calmly, joyously, recklessly on whatever is in hand.
- Work according to Program and not according to mood. Stop at the appointed time!
- When you can’t create you can work.
- Cement a little every day, rather than add new fertilizers.
- Keep human! See people, go places, drink if you feel like it.
- Don’t be a draught-horse! Work with pleasure only.
- Discard the Program when you feel like it—but go back to it next day. Concentrate. Narrow down. Exclude.
- Forget the books you want to write. Think only of the book youare writing.
- Write first and always. Painting, music, friends, cinema, all these come afterwards.
Primera Compu on Flickr.
Any phrase written in bold type and quotes will sound deep and smart.
Público on Flickr.
Recital de Kevin Johansen (Rafaela, Santa Fe)